Marketing Tools, Books & Resources
Join Thousands of Subscribers.
It's time for you to stay on top of things! Sign up and never miss a new tool or a new strategy:
- Acuity - online appointment scheduling app
- ActiveCampaign - The best email marketing system
- Ad mockup generator
- Animaker - Free animated video creator
- Background removal
- Betterproposals - Send professional looking proposals in half the time with Better Proposals. Close more deals with in depth analytics and digital signatures.
- Bitly - Link shortener
- Blog Title Generator
- Boomerang - Gmail email reminder and other features
- Camtasia - video editing. Camtasia is the best all-in-one screen recorder and video editor for businesses, educators, and entrepreneurs to create video tutorials and other instructional videos.
- Canva - Very easy to use graphic designer tool
- ClickFunnels - building funnels
- Colorzilla - Grabs hex colors from any page. Perfect when designing websites and need match colors
- Drip Scripts - Email sequence generator
- Easel.ly - Infographic designer
- Ecamm - broadcast live on Facebook, Youtube and other platforms
- Email drip inspiration / examples
- Email subject line generator
- Emojis - easily copy and paste emojis
- Facebook Ads course - Digital Distillery Pro
- Facebook Ads library - for inspiration, see what others are promoting
- Fascinate Personality Test for entrepreneurs - your hidden talents, your highest worth, your unrealized potential in just 5 minutes
- Filmora Wondershare - another video editing app.
- Meditation by Joe Dispenza - sitting meditation, walking meditation
- Member Vault - build own membership site, marketplace or online course. Put all of your offers, from free challenges to paid 1:1 services, in one place.
- Pixel Your Site - Wordress Facebook Pixel Plugin. Hustle-free pixel installation
- Siteground - Hosting
- Thrive Cart - online shopping cart & payment gateway
- RocketLink - pixel any link you share
- Wave Video - video editing app
- Wordpress Funnels - WooFunnels
- Thrive Themes - the best, conversion and marketing oriented Wordpress theme
- Upscale - Increase the resolution of any graphic or photo, instantly.
- Zoom - online video calls
- The Da Vinci Curse (2012) plagues people who have too many talents and interests: they are always learning, but never invest enough time and energy into one thing. They are always swapping their job, their hobbies or even home and never become fully engaged in the many domains to which they’re drawn. These blinks describe their particular problems, analyzes the causes and provides a powerful systematic approach to combat the curse.
- The ONE Thing (2013) helps you to discover your most important goal, and gives you tools to ensure you can use your time productively to get there. The book reveals that many of the maxims we accept as good practice are actually myths that only hinder our progress. It also provides advice on how to live your life with priority, purpose and productivity without sending other aspects of life out of balance, because this is the way to perform the kind of focused work that leads to great success.
- The Power of Habit (2012) explains what an important role habits play in our lives, whether they’re good ones, like brushing our teeth and exercising, or bad ones, like smoking. Filled with research-based findings and engaging anecdotes, The Power of Habit not only explains exactly how habits are formed, it provides easy tips for changing habits, both on an individual and an organizational level
- Permission marketing (Seth Godin) confronts the conflicts and challenges that modern marketers face in the digital age and offers a viable alternative. It explains how the advertising landscape is filling up and how this makes traditional advertising ineffective. The author suggests that smart marketers no longer simply interrupt consumers but invite them to volunteer their time and become active participants in the marketing process.
- The 5 Second Rule (2017) is a transformative guidebook to taking action, changing your behavior and living life with less fear and more courage. The tips contained within are memorable, easy to implement and instantly effective. Anyone can start using them today to take control of their life and move confidently toward a brighter tomorrow.
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck (2016) concentrates on living a better life by caring about fewer things. In this book, based on his influential blog, Mark Manson explains the few simple rules that will help anyone lead a happier, less stressful existence. Do what you want, not all you can.